Beat the summer heat with these fun and fruity virgin drinks!
With the summer heating up I couldn’t help but thinking about all the pregnant ladies dying of thirst!
There’s no reason pregnant women should have to miss out on the fun of drinking a yummy non-alcoholic beverage in a fancy glass during happy hour, at a dinner party, or at a summer BBQ.
Am I right?
Although these alcohol-free alternatives aren’t quite as fun as their alcoholic counter-parts, they are equally as delicious and provide an exciting alternative to water or my go-to: soda water and cranberry juice, which gets boring after a while.
In addition to a healthy diet rich in a few key nutrients, pregnant women need to stay hydrated and stay sane! Being pregnant is exhausting. So let loose and have some fun with these delicious, hydrating and yummy frozen “mocktails”.
1.Easy Mimosa Mocktail by Nourish Nutrition
2. Strawberry Lavender Lemonade by Healthbean Nutrition
3. Tangy Limemade by Mom’s Kitchen Handbook
4. Strawberry Basil Lemonade by E.A. Stewart Spicy RD Nutrition
5. Mango Banana Pina Colada by Sarah Remmer
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 banana (frozen in chunks preferably)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tsp coconut extract (optional)
- A few ice cubes
- Shredded coconut and lime slices to garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a good blender and blend until smooth (add more coconut milk if needed)
- Add to a fancy glass, sprinkle shredded coconut on top and garnish with lime!
This post may contain affiliate links. View our policy.