What is Mealtimes Solved?
Mealtimes Solved is a comprehensive, on-demand, program led by Paediatric Dietitian Sarah Remmer.
It provides sanity-saving guidance, tools and personalized support to parents of kids—from preschool to pre-teen— who are navigating feeding challenges.
Limited seats are available. Be the first to know when the program is available for purchase!
The program launches September 2021 and is $97 CAD.
Join the Mealtimes Solved waitlist now!
As a first time parent, I had so many questions regarding my child’s eating, nutritional needs and overall health. Mealtimes Solved answered all of them and provided me with access to an amazing support network of other parents and industry experts.Megan K.
Mealtimes Solved helped me understand how my “picky eater” FEELS about food; the anxiety and stress and emotions around food and eating. I didn’t have an appreciation for this before as I always chalked it up to my child choosing this behaviour.Trina W.
Thanks Sarah & Co for this wonderful program! My husband and I learned so much about family mealtimes and the how’s and what’s of feeding kids. It makes us feel more confident as we embark on our parenting journey!Felicitas P.
Do you relate? If yes, join the waitlist
- You feel defeated, frustrated and/or worried when it comes to feeding your child.
- Family meals feel stressful and daunting.
- You feel like your child eats nothing you serve.
- You experience power struggles with your kids and food.
- You’re tired of kids refusing to eat what’s served and asking for a snack 30 min later.
- You feel lost when it comes to meal ideas, menu plans and recipes that your kids will actually eat.
- You’re worried about your child’s food choices, weight and body image.
- Your child’s weight is creeping up and you’ve discovered that they’re sneaking food.
What you’ll take away from Mealtimes Solved
- Relief knowing that you’re not alone and that you’re an amazing parent doing your best
- The confidence that you need to feed your family well
- A toolkit of strategies, tips, resources, materials, ideas and recipes that will help you feel as confident as possible feeding your child
- Knowledge in nutrition for kids: what to feed, when to feed, where to feed and how to feed, as well as dietary supplements.
- Ideas on how to incorporate more plants into your family’s diet in an affordable and realistic way, as well as what nutrients and foods are most important or growth and development (and why).
- How to recognize and deal with common issues that come up (constipation, tummy troubles) and how to remedy them
- How to teach your child to be a mindful and intuitive eater
- How to talk to your child about their bodies, and food in a way that will foster a healthy food relationship and body image
- How to overcome your own food wounds that might be filtering into the way you’re feeding your child
- How to get on the same page as your spouse/co-parent or co-caregiver about feeding strategies
- How to overcome some barriers to proper feeding involving sensory or oral-motor challenges
- And more!
Join the Mealtimes Solved waitlist now!
I absolutely loved this course. The content was really interesting, fresh and current. It was way beyond “what to feed your kids”, the presentations each week were fabulous. I loved how much confidence it gave me in setting clear limits around mealtime fuss, food choices and what is normal child behaviour about food. Sarah lays everything out in a really clean, beautiful, manageable way. Lots of printable and menus and great information as well as thoughtful responses to personal questions in the Facebook group which I found really helpful. It was worth every minute of the time I put into it. Thanks Sarah!Jennifer A.
I was very impressed with the content and presentation of material in this nutrition course. Sarah is very good at communicating her knowledge about nutrition. It was very easy to follow and understand. The information was amazing and so valuable. It really makes a difference and I hope more people can learn it. The price of the course is so affordable and so worth it. The speakers were great as well and had such great information. I loved that everyone respected children and solutions were from a peaceful point of view versus punishment. This really spoke to me. Thank you so much for a great course.Fauve M.
This program has completely changed the way I feed my daughter’s. I no longer feel stressed at the table if they don’t choose to eat what is served or to take ‘one more bite’. My five year old has already become more adventurous to try new foods and she loves that the pressure is gone. I find the program has changed the way I think around meals and has made me more in touch with how I feel and when I’m full. Family style has been a great addition too and I find I’m eating more variety of fruit and veggies by serving meals this way. Overall, this program exceeded my expectationsHeather H.