THIS EASY, THAI PRAWN GREEN CURRY IS A NUTRITIOUS AND BALANCED MEAL, NOT TO MENTION SUPER SIMPLE AND DELICIOUS!
I’m on a big one-pan meal kick lately (as you’ve probably noticed), with this One-pot Southwestern Chicken and Quinoa Skillet and this One-Pan Thai Peanut Noodles Recipe being a couple of my most popular. These recipes are easy and quick to prepare, and just as easy to clean up (this is my favourite part!). I also find that one-pan meals are a great option for involving your kids in. They’re simple and not too overwhelming or complicated.
One of my favourite dishes to order when we go out for Thai food is green curry prawns, so I decided to do some experimenting at home and found the best recipe. It turned out amazing – even my often-fussy three-year-old sous chef loved it! I can’t wait for you to try it 🙂
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp green curry paste
- 1/3 cup green onion, diced
- 1 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- 1 cup fresh snap peas
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 lbs raw, peeled prawns (thawed if frozen)
- brown rice for serving
- lime for garnish
- Heat a high-sided large skillet over medium heat. Melt coconut oil in the pan, and add green curry paste, green onion, garlic, ginger and snap peas, and stir to cook until snap peas turn a bright green colour.
- Add coconut milk and stir to combine. Bring to a light boil and add prawns. Cook until just pink, lower heat and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over brown rice with a lime wedge and enjoy!